A pop up is a great way to get your viewer’s attention when they visit your site and tempt them with a special offer or freebie.
There’s 2 ways to incorporate a pop up into your site.
1. Have a pop up automatically greet your audience when they visit your site or scroll down to a specific canvas.
Select the canvas you want to trigger the pop up – Scroll Actions – Trigger On Screen – Show Canvas and select the canvas with the pop up.
2. Have a pop up appear when the viewer selects a button.
Select the button – Click Actions – Show Canvas – and select the canvas with the pop up.
A few notes:
– Check the “Hidden to start” button on the pop up canvas
– Play around with the transitions of how you want the pop up to appear
– Make sure you have a way for the viewer to click out of the pop up (“x”) Actions – Hide Canvas – This Canvas so they can get back to your website.
If you enjoyed the freebie, let me know on Instagram! @emilyhenning.