We all have our stories. Infidelity. Just growing apart. Everything in between.
When we get married we all think we’ll be part of the 50% that make it.
Sometimes we’re not.
1. Divorce will knock you on your ass but you’ll get back up.
Probably sooner than you expect.
2. Bubble baths are always a good idea.
(Epsom salt and red wine recommended)
3. It’s okay if you lose friends/family.
The ones you keep will love you harder.
4. You’ll have great days and then you’ll see a proposal on YouTube and Kim Kardashian ugly cry.
5. Lawyers are expensive.
6. Dating is a new world. Have fun. Embrace the good ones.
Quickly get rid of the bad.
7. Netflix and chill is still chill, without the chill. #thecrown.
8. Your kids will be fine.
The more people who love them, the better.
9. Everyone has issues.
You’re just going through yours right now.
10. PS. Being alone is actually awesome. #icecreamforbreakfast
Are you going through a hard time? What have you learned so far?